wILDCAT PUB Mug Club
THE WILDCAT PUB MUG CLUB RETURNS FOR THE 2016|17 SEASON
We're bringing back the most exclusive club in The Notch for round two! Nothing says you're a die-hard Wildcat skier or rider more than having your own, one-of-a-kind mug. The Wildcat Pub is the place to be after a great day of skiing and riding and that fresh, frosty beer you've earned racking up vertical on the mountain is going to taste just that much better when you're enjoying it out of your own personal mug.
TIME TO RE-UP FOR NEXT SEASON
Hey 2016|17 Mug Club Members! It's time to re-enroll for next winter. Lock in you place in the most exclusive club in Pinkham Notch before June 1st.
You can re-up in person at Guest Services or in the Pub or by calling 888-754-9453 (9am-4pm).
Please note that only current members are able to re-enroll, mugs cannot be transferred, and membership is nonrefundable. June 1st is the absolute deadline to ensure your spot in next season's mug club.
- Limited to a 200 mugs.
- Cost to join for the 16|17 season is $55.
- First-come, first-serve, online-only membership sign-up 10:00 a.m. on December 2nd, 2016.
- Must be 21+ to be a Mug Club Member
- 18oz of beer for the price of our normal 16oz.
- Enjoy seasonal beers on tap including:
- Tuckerman Brewing Company, Moat Mountain Brewing Company, Long Trail Brewing Company, Switchback Brewing Company, Samuel Adams Brewing Company, Bud Light
- Weekly member-only perks and specials.
- One-of-a-kind custom mug you get to keep!
- This year, lucky Mug Club members will be able to begin using their mugs before Christmas Week!.
The Fine Print:
You must be 21+ to have a mug. Mugs are for the members' use ONLY and for beer only (no mixed drinks / liquor / soda). No other discounts apply. Your Mug is only good for the single season. Mug Club members get to keep mug at the end of the season. Must renew your club membership every season. Limited mugs available.
About the Mugs:
All of the 2016|17 Wildcat Mug Club mugs are hand crafted, made in the USA. Each mug is a unique creation made by Grey Fox Pottery.