Dining & Après
Dine & Drink with a view!
Wildcat Mountain has two unique dining locations that have what you're looking for. The Wildcat Cafeteria has grab & go or made-to-order food options.. If you're looking to grab a seat and be taken care of, head upstairs for full-service dining and a bar in the Wildcat Pub. The WC Pub also plays host to après ski entertainment with live music and promos every Friday & Saturday. Bring an appetite because we'll surely satisfy it.
Wildcat offers cafeteria style dining on the main level of the Main Base Lodge. This is where you want to eat when you’re on the go! Here you will find self-served hot and cold beverages, a variety of goodies and snacks, a deli and pizza counter and the unavoidable, classic ski area grill with French fries that are so good, they’re addictive. Soups, chowders and chili are offered daily and you must check out the specials --- they’re good, hearty, and you’ll love the price!
- Winter Hours Midweek: 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Winter Hours Weekend and Holidays: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Summer & Fall Hours: 9:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- (grill items available 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.)
Enjoy hearty portions of fresh food and drink, from light appetizers, soups, salads and wraps to juicy burgers and club sandwiches with sweet potato fries. For beverages, choose from an ice cold draft beer to something geared to warm up your soul. Wildcat’s friendly waitstaff are happy to serve you, so you can sit back, relax & just enjoy your time in Pinkham Notch!
- Opens at 11 a.m. daily during the winter.
- Enjoy seasonal beers on tap including:
- Tuckerman Brewing Company, Moat Mountain Brewing Company, Long Trail Brewing Company, Switchback Brewing Company, Samuel Adams Brewing Company, Bud Light