wILDCAT PUB Mug Club
THE WILDCAT PUB MUG CLUB RETURNS FOR THE 2016|17 SEASON
We're bringing back the most exclusive club in The Notch for round two! Nothing says you're a die-hard Wildcat skier or rider more than having your own, one-of-a-kind mug. The Wildcat Pub is the place to be after a great day of skiing and riding and that fresh, frosty beer you've earned racking up vertical on the mountain is going to taste just that much better when you're enjoying it out of your own personal mug. How do I get one you ask? Well, if you're lucky, you'll be ready to act when we make the very limited number of Mug Club Member spots available online for purchase at 10:00 a.m. on Friday, December 2nd, 2016.
A maximum of 2 mugs may be purchased at a time.
With a limited number of mugs available, best not linger in your shopping cart, a purchase is not complete until payment is processed.
- Limited to a 200 mugs.
- Cost to join for the 16|17 season is $55.
- First-come, first-serve, online-only membership sign-up 10:00 a.m. on December 2nd, 2016.
- Must be 21+ to be a Mug Club Member
- 18oz of beer for the price of our normal 16oz.
- Enjoy seasonal beers on tap including:
- Tuckerman Brewing Company, Moat Mountain Brewing Company, Long Trail Brewing Company, Switchback Brewing Company, Samuel Adams Brewing Company, Bud Light
- Weekly member-only perks and specials.
- One-of-a-kind custom mug you get to keep!
- This year, lucky Mug Club members will be able to begin using their mugs before Christmas Week!.
The Fine Print:
You must be 21+ to have a mug. Mugs are for the members' use ONLY and for beer only (no mixed drinks / liquor / soda). No other discounts apply. Your Mug is only good for the single season. Mug Club members get to keep mug at the end of the season. Must renew your club membership every season. Limited mugs available.
About the Mugs:
All of the 2016|17 Wildcat Mug Club mugs are hand crafted, made in the USA. Each mug is a unique creation made by Grey Fox Pottery.
Here's a sneak peak at the 2016|17 Season mugs mid production. Next step, color and glaze.