RACING DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
BACK FOR THE 2018/2019 SEASON!
WCRDP is designed to help develop a solid foundation for adults who would like to further their skill within a structured race emphasis program. The participants will be coached by certified USSA/PSIA instructors within a 5 week progressive program. The program is based on the USSA Skills Development Pyramid and Alpine Training System. These components will address Technical and Tactical Skill Development.
TIME: 10am - 2pm
Each session will be 4 hours long with a lunch break. Each session will go from 10-2. Coaches will be available from 9am-3pm during these sessions -
- Groups are going to be 8 - 10 with 3 coaches per session.
- If the group is over 10 we will add another coach.
Seasonal Lesson Package (5 lessons): $300 through October 20, 2018 then $350
lift ticket not included
- Single Day for each session will be $75,
- Single Day has to be booked within 48 hours of lesson
- January 4: Early season drills, technique, movement analysis
- January 18: a.m. coaches drills / p.m. technique in gates
- January 25: a.m. coaches drills / p.m. technique in gates
- February 8: a.m. coaches drills / p.m. technique in gates
- March 1: a.m. coaches drills / p.m. technique in gates
- USSA / PSIA certified instructors
- 3 to 1 coaching
- Filming and film analyses by coaches
- Direct to lift during the day of the program
- Introduction happy hour with a demo from SWIX wax
email@example.com or 888.SKI.WILD