Lift Ticket Rates
Lift Tickets valid at Wildcat Mountain & Attitash Mountain Resort.
That's over 500 acres and two distinct mountains to ski or ride in the Mount Washington Valley. Located just 20 minutes apart it's one of the most unique lift ticket products in the East!
Lift tickets can be purchased online in advance or at the window. For the best rates the earlier you buy the better the discount.
2017/18 WINTER SEASON
MIDWEEK RATES Monday - Friday, non-Holiday. See Holiday Periods below.
WEEKEND & HOLIDAY RATES Saturday - Sunday, & Holiday Periods below.
|YOUNG ADULT (7-17)||$64||$115||$168||$51|
PM Tickets available after 12pm | 6 & under are free with paying adult
Holiday Dates: Dec. 26, 2017 - Jan. 1, 2018; Jan. 13-15, 2018; Feb. 17-25, 2018
Multi-day lift tickets are consecutive days only.
1-DAY NOVICE TICKETS - All Ages, Any Day - $43
New to skiing or snowboarding? Not too keen on going all the way up to the summit? Novice tickets give you access to our lower mountain lifts. Giving you access to a variety of beginner terrain at both Wildcat & Attitash.
- Valid for lift access at Wildcat Mountain:
- Snowbelt Surface Lift and Snowcat Triple only.
- Valid for lift access at Attitash Mountain Resort:
- Double-Double Lift, Snowbelt Lift, Learning Center Triple, Kachina Triple
1-DAY MILITARY LIFT TICKETS
All Ages, Midweek - $63.75
All Ages, Weekend/Holiday - $47.40
Military Rates are valid for Active Duty service members and dependents only.
- Proper military photo ID is required*
- Accepted forms of ID: Common Access Cards (CAC) or DD Form 2ACT.
- Spouse/Dependents must show DD Form 1173.
- Limit one ticket per person per day.
- Not to be combined with any other offer.
Military Personnel can also SKI FREE on our Salute to the Troops Weekend.
GROUP LIFT TICKETS - Bring a group of 15 or more to save.
If you have a group of 15 or more people you can score discounts on everything from lift tickets to food and beverage. Visit our groups page for more information by clicking the button below.