all mountain intro to racing
*This page is currently being updated to reflect the 2019/20 season. Stay tuned for updates or call guest services at 603.466.3326
This program is designed for the all mountain skier of all ages who would like to be introduced to race course fundamentals within an all mountain development program. Coaches will introduce USSA drills to promote racing techniques as needed for running race gates in slalom and giant slalom format. Coaching will be split between all mountain skill development which will involve skiing all terrain for half of the daily session with the remainder of the day introducing more specific race training.
TIME: 10am - 2pm
Meet upstairs in Main Base Lodge. Each session will be 4 hours long with a lunch break. Each session will go from 10-2:30. Coaches will be available from 9am-3pm during these sessions -
- Groups are going to be 8 - 10 with 2 coaches per session.
- If the group is over 10 we will add another coach.
Seasonal Lesson Package (5 lessons): $350.
lift ticket not included
- Single Day for each session will be $85,
- Single Day has to be booked within 48 hours of lesson
- January 3
- January 24
- February 7
- Februar 21
- March 6
- USSA / PSIA certified instructors
- 3 to 1 coaching
- Filming and film analyses by coaches
- Direct to lift during the day of the program
- Introduction happy hour with a demo from SWIX wax
firstname.lastname@example.org or 888.SKI.WILD