Annual Military Salute Weekend
Sat, Jan 25 - Sun, Jan 26
Contact Person: Attitash Information
Contact Email: email@example.com
Military Salute Weekend Participant Agenda
$5 lift tickets for active, retired and veteran service men and women (donated to the Wounded Warrior Project) as well as discounted lift tickets 50% for active duty family members with a valid form of ID on Saturday January 25 & Sunday January 26 at Attitash and Wildcat Mountains.
Saturday On-Snow Activities At Attitash
Organizational meeting in Ptarmigan’s Pub with Flag Bearers
Flag Bearers load the Flying Yankee lift. Hosts begin to distribute small Flags and Red, White and Blue beads to guests loading the Flying Yankee lift.
1:00PM Parade starts down Spillway from Coaches Knoll
• Large flag carried by Fred Shine which will lead the parade
• Branch flags will be next: Army, Marines, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard
• Other large American flags will follow
• General public participants will follow
• The large American Flag, Branch Flags and 6 American Flags march into position while the parade concludes behind them.
1:15PM The National Anthem is sung by Jennifer Teft, and followed with a speech from Attitash General Manager John Lowell
Flags exit by branch first then American flags
• Flags are collected and taken to Ptarmigan’s Pub for display