Private Lessons are available 11/24 - 11/30. No beginner terrain. No learn2 or group lessons available at this time. Midweek Private Lessons by appointment only.
LEARN2 PROGRAMS - ADULTS SKI & SNOWBOARD SCHOOL
We believe that it is never too late to learn and our program is packed with value. Take the 1-Day Program to get your feet wet or jump in fully with our 3-day program!
Private Lessons are the best way to learn with a 1 on 1 experience.
ADVANCED RESERVATIONS FOR ALL PROGRAMS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED
If you have any questions or to make reservations, please contact Wildcat Guest Services at 866.376.4293. You can also book some programs online.
Lessons are based on availability and booked on a first-come, first-serve basis. To make a reservation day-of, please go in person to Wildcat Guest Service Desk in the Main base Lodge. (Open Mon-Fri 8:30am - 4pm, Sat/Sun 8am - 4pm)
Note: The Wildcat Ski & Snowboard School is only available as private lessons on Tuesdays and Wednesdays of non-holiday weeks.
1 dAY lEARN2 PROGRAM - $65 PER pERSON
- Three hours of on snow instruction in small group setting
- Rental equipment (Helmet not included.)
- Novice, Lower Mountain Lift Ticket
Meet your class OUTSIDE the Wildcat Base Lodge near the Ski School Bell
- 10:30am or 12:30pm for skiing
- 10:00am or 12:00pm for snowboarding
3 DAY LEARN2 PROGRAM - Starting at $99* per person
Our 3-Day Learn2 Program, otherwise known as the Peak Discovery Program, allows guests the freedtom to learn-to ski/ride at any of our Northeast Peak Resorts. Take all 3 lessons at Wildcat, or take Day 1 at Wildcat, and Day 2 or 3 at one of our sister resorts. Click the link for more information or call us at 1-866-376-4293.
*Price increases after December 24
ADULT GROUP CLINICS - $35 Per Person
For the skier/snowboarder that already has some experience on snow. Groups are arranged by ability levels for green, blue and black terrain and last 90 minutes.
Meeting location & times:
- Outside the Wildcat Main Lodge at the Ski School Bell
- 10:30am or 12:30pm
To book this program, please contact Wildcat Guest Services at 888.SKI.WILD.
Advanced Reservations Cancellation Policy
- All cancellations must be done through the Reservation Office 1-888-SKI-WILD
- Reservations cancelled with less than at least a 48 hour advanced noticed will not be refunded.
- Reservations cancelled prior to 48 hours will receive full refund minus a $25.00 processing fee.
- All refunds will be issued to credit cards or as a Gift Card
- At no time will refunds be issued as cash or check.
Note: Early and late season Attitash and Wildcat Ski & Snowboard School will operate as scheduled on weekends and by advance reservation only during midweek, subject to availability. Although every effort is taken to ensure accuracy, misunderstandings or errors in price, benefits and/or other specifications may occur and resorts reserve the right to correct such errors. Pricing subject to change.