off the lift and down the big mountain safely.
For young skiers with some previous experience and the ability to ride a lift independently, instructors begin to focus on safety, fun, and learning on skis.
Ages: 4 years to 6 years
Ability: Transitioning from Beginner to Intermediate Terrain.
The 2015/2016 All Mountain Team Program schedule is 9:00am to 11:30 a.m. beginning December 26, 2015 and ending on March 19, 2016.
- Saturdays and Sundays: December 26, 2015 to February 28, 2016
- Saturdays Only from March 5 to 19, 2016
- Christmas Vacation Week December 26, 2015 to January 3, 2016
- February Vacation Week: February 15 to 19, 2016
- Awards ceremony and party for all team members and their parents on March 19, 2016.
The All Mountain Team is for experienced skiers/riders who can ride lifts. If you are looking for an introduction to skiing or riding for your child, ask about the Learn2 program (ages 13+), Lion's Den Daily Programs (ages 5-12) or the Snowplay Program (ages 3-4).
There are minimum requirements for class sizes; therefore we reserve the right to cancel a class offering if we cannot fill it.
Program Rate: $459 per child. (Season Pass not included)
For more information or to purchase over the phone, please call 1-888-SKI-Wild x217.