Racing & Development Program
A Brand New Program for the 2015/2016 season!
WCRDP is designed to help develop a solid foundation for adults who would like to further their skill within a structured race emphasis program. The participants will be coached by certified USSA/PSIA instructors within a 5 week progressive program. The program is based on the USSA Skills Development Pyramid and Alpine Training System. These components will address Technical and Tactical Skill Development.
TIME: 10am - 2pm
Each session will be 4 hours long with a lunch break. Each session will go from 10-2. Coaches will be available from 9am-3pm during these sessions -
- Groups are going to be 8 - 10 with 3 coaches per session.
- If the group is over 10 we will add another coach.
Seasonal Lesson Package: $350 lift ticket not included
- This seasonal package also includes a discounted Vertical Value Card ($50)
- Single Day for each session will be $75,
- Single Day has to be booked within 48 hours of lesson
- January 8th: Evaluations and Introductions
- January 22nd: a.m. Coaches Drills / p.m. Technique in Gates
- February 5th: a.m. Coaches Drills / p.m. Technique in Gates
- February 19th: a.m. Coaches Drills / p.m. Technique in Gates
- March 4th: a.m. Coaches Drills / p.m. Technique in Gates
- USSA / PSIA certified instructors
- 3 to 1 coaching
- Filming and film analyses by coaches
- Direct to lift during the day of the program
- Introduction happy hour with a demo from SWIX wax
email@example.com or 888.SKI.WILD