Lift Ticket Rates
wildcat MOUNTAIN & attitash mountain RESORT!
All 15/16 lift tickets are valid at Wildcat Mountain and Attitash Mountain Resort.
That's over 500 acres and two distinct mountains to ski or ride in the Mount Washington Valley. Located just 20 minutes apart it's one of the most unique lift ticket products in the East!
MIDWEEK RATES Monday - Friday, non-Holiday. See Holiday Periods below.
|YOUNG ADULT (13-18)||$60||$105||$155||$45|
|JUNIOR (6-12) / SENIOR (65+)||$50||$95||$140||$40|
|PM tickets available 12pm - close|
WEEKEND & HOLIDAY RATES Saturday - Sunday, & Holiday Periods below.
|YOUNG ADULT (13-18)||$64||$109||$164||$49|
|JUNIOR (6-12) / SENIOR (65+)||$54||$99||$149||$49|
|PM Tickets Available 12pm - close|
Holiday Dates: Dec. 26, 2015 - Jan. 2, 2016; Jan. 16-17, 2016; Feb. 13-20, 2016
Multi-day lift tickets are consecutive days only.
1-DAY NOVICE TICKETS - All Ages, Any Day - $40
- Valid for lift access at Wildcat Mountain on lower mountain lifts:
- Snowbelt Surface Lift and Snowcat Triple only.
- Valid for lift access at Attitash Mountain Resort on:
- Double-Double, Snowbelt Surface Lift, Learning Center Triple, Kachina Triple and Snowtow Surface Lift only.
1-DAY MILITARY LIFT TICKETS - All Ages, Any Day - $50
Military Rates are valid for Active Duty service members and dependents only.
- Proper military photo ID is required*
- Accepted forms of ID: Common Access Cards (CAC) or DD Form 2ACT.
- Spouse/Dependents must show DD Form 1173.
- Limit one ticket per person per day.
- Not to be combined with any other offer.
GROUP LIFT TICKETS - Bring a group of 15 or more to save.
If you have a group of 15 or more people you can score discounts on everything from lift tickets to food and beverage. Visit our groups page for more information by clicking the button below.